Crescent Pizza Pockets
Fill Pillsbury® crescent dinner rolls with pepperoni to make these cheesy sandwiches!
Photo and recipe courtesy of Pillsbury. Visit their blog here.
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni (24 slices)
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough onto cookie sheet; separate into 4 rectangles (2 triangles each). Press each rectangle to form a 6x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each rectangle to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese; top with 6 slices pepperoni. Fold dough diagonally over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal. Sprinkle each triangle with 1/4 teaspoon grated cheese. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape.
3. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm.